The bamboo cane is used to give a deep, firm massage. The cane is held by the therapist and rolled over the muscle with the same strokes they would use with their hands. The muscle is then kneaded, which assists in the release of tension and easing of knots.
- Can improve sleep quality and help insomnia
- Helps manage respiratory ailments
- Helps alleviate arthritic pain, particularly in the neck and shoulders
- Improves nervous system functions and sensory nerve perception
- Increases joint and muscle flexibility
- Stimulates cellular activity to repair and intensely nourish the skin
- Breaks down and softens adhesions
- Assists to remove lactic acid to reduce pain.
£45 for 50 minutes.